Start date :
Number of positions to fill :
Work shift :
TERAPRO Construction, our Case dealers, specialize in the sale and repair of construction equipment, such as excavation machinery (mini-loaders, tracked bulldozers, etc.) as well as snow removal equipment (hydraulic shovels, loaders, graders, etc.).
For the Sudbury branch, we are looking for a heavy equipment sales representative.
- Base salary and commission;
- Defined contribution pension plan;
- Advantageous group insurance (life, short and long term disability, medication);
- 2 days of sick leave and 3 days for personal reasons;
- Work clothing allowance available.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Represent the company to sell heavy equipment (excavator, loader, grader) in a defined sales area;
- Carry out the entire sales process: scouting visits, presentations, preparation and review of bids;
- Plan and optimize territory coverage to maximize results and increase market share by developing and executing strategic business development plans;
- Inform customers of new product offerings, current offerings and purchasing opportunities;
- Evaluate the value of used equipment for trade-in purposes;
- Represent the company at local events.
- College diploma (DEC) or vocational diploma (DEP), or related training will be considered;
- 3 to 5 years experience in sales and representation;
- Extensive knowledge of machinery, industrial/commercial equipment or similar industry;
- Proficiency in sales techniques;
- Business acumen to seize opportunities;
- Establish positive long-term relationships with customers;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word);
- Bilingualism (written and spoken) (French and English).