Technician - Heavy equipment
Start date :
Number of positions to fill :
Work shift :
TERAPRO Construction, our Case construction equipment dealers are specialized in the sale and maintenance of new and used excavators, loaders, dozers, motor graders and much more to suit all project needs.
For our branch located in Varennes we are looking for a technician for heavy equipment.
- A retirement savings plan (RSP) with employer contributions;
- Group insurance (drug, life, disability, health care);
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- A referral bonus and annual sports allowance ($);
- Career and advancement opportunities (18 Terapro Group branches);
- Complete and personalized training (interactive platform);
- Terms and conditions facilitating the acquisition of a toolbox;
- Five (5) days of personal leave.
- Evaluating, diagnosing & repairing clients equipment or machinery;
- Repairing, within required time periods, all models of heavy machinery according to established standards & procedures;
- Performing maintenance on new and used equipment for sale, resale or demonstrations;
- Producing all necessary documents required for performed tasks;
- Maintaining upkeep of service vehicles, inventories, tools and equipment;
- Develops and maintings positives customer relations;
- Respecting the rules and policies relating to Health & Safety standards.
- Vocational diploma in heavy equipment mechanics (construction equipment, agricultural or heavy machinery or related sectors);
- relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics & electrical systems;
- Manual dexterity;
- Ability to diagnose mechanical issues;
- Independent, resourceful and disciplined.