Technician - Agricultural equipment
Start date :
Number of positions to fill :
Work shift :
Terapro Agriculture, our New Holland agricultural equipment dealers are specialized in the sale and service of new and used tractors, combines, forage harvesters, and much more to help manage all land needs.
Our branch located in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu is looking for an technician for agricultural equipment (mobile and shop).
- A retirement savings plan (RSP) with employer contributions;
- Group insurance (drug, life, disability, health care, etc.);
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- A referral bonus and annual sports allowance ($);
- Career and advancement opportunities (18 TERAPRO branches);
- Complete and personalized training (interactive platform);
- Terms and conditions facilitating the acquisition of a toolbox;
- Five (5) days of personal leave.
- Perform inspection and maintenance of agricultural machinery;
- Evaluate, diagnose, and repair customers' equipment or machinery;
- Operate computerized diagnostic equipment;
- Prepare farm equipment for delivery;
- Completing purchase orders;
- Submitting service reports;
- Answering technical questions from customers;
- Participate in maintenance training;
- Compliance with programs and occupational health and safety.
- Vocational diploma in agricultural mechanics, heavy vehicle or other related training will be accepted;
- Technician experience in a similar position;
- Mechanical/hydraulic/electrical aptitude;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Aptitude for collaboration and teamwork.