Technician - Agricultural equipment
Start date :
Number of positions to fill :
Work shift :
TERAPRO Agriculture, our New Holland agricultural equipment dealers are specialized in the sale and service of new and used tractors, combines, forage harvesters, and much more to help manage all land needs.
For our branch located in Sainte-Martine we are looking for a technician for agricultural equipment (mobile and shop).
- A retirement savings plan (RSP) with employer contributions;
- Group insurance (drug, life, disability, health care, etc.);
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- A referral bonus and annual sports allowance ($);
- Career and advancement opportunities (18 TERAPRO branches);
- Complete and personalized training (interactive platform);
- Terms and conditions facilitating the acquisition of a toolbox;
- Five (5) days of personal leave.
- Inspect and maintain farm machinery;
- Evaluate, diagnose and repair customers' equipment or machinery;
- Use computerized diagnostic equipment;
- Prepare farm equipment for delivery;
- Complete purchase orders;
- Submit service reports;
- Answer technical questions from customers;
- Participate in maintenance training;
- Comply with occupational health and safety programs.
- Diploma of vocational studies in agricultural mechanics, construction equipment, heavy vehicles or other related training will be accepted;
- Experience or internship in a similar position;
- Mechanical/hydraulic/electrical aptitude;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Aptitude for collaboration and teamwork.