Vice-president TERAPRO Construction equipment Ontario
Start date :
Number of positions to fill :
Work shift :
TERAPRO Construction, our Case construction equipment dealers are specialized in the sale and maintenance of new and used excavators, loaders, dozers, motor graders and much more to suit all project needs.
For our branches located in Ontario we are looking for a vice-president TERAPRO Construction equipment Ontario.
- Defined contribution pension plan;
- Advantageous group insurance (life, short and long term disability, medication);
- 2 days of sick leave and 3 days for personal reasons;
- Work clothing allowance available;
- Competitive salary with bonus;
- Dynamic environment surrounded by a team of construction leaders;
- Learning and development opportunities.
Team Management :
- Reports to the TERAPRO Group president. The VP plans coordinates and directs all activities related to growth and maintenance of their Ontario branches;
- He/She is responsible to manage the overall operations both corporate and administrative (H.R., Health and Safety, Marketing, I.T and Finance);
- Supports the Branch Managers and department managers in their respective hiring, assessment of employee performance, overall employee relations and makes related decisions;
- Ensures that all operational teams have the required tools to optimally perform to the satisfaction of our customers;
- Manages and approves all time and expense accounts for the branch managers;
- Ensures that the teams are performing at the level prescribed by our brand and is in line with our KPI;
- Supports the branch managers in partnership with the HRBP in complex situations where behaviour and performance of our employees are not meeting expectations based on performance and behaviour;
- Review and approves trade value assessments;
- Ensures that all promotional programs, discounts, finance applications are respected and completed in the prescribed timelines.
- Prepares and develops budgets in line with operational goals for each branch;
- Ensures budget follow ups and updates reports related to sales, rental and service;
- Manage/report the profitability of the branch on a monthly basis.
- Ensures collaboration between departments within their branches as well as within the TERAPRO Group.
Strategic planning :
- Adheres and respects the implementation of the strategic plan of the TERAPRO Group within there branches;
- Actively participates in the growth of market shares by being involved in activities and meetings related to the construction industry.