Technician - Agricultural equipment (shop)
Start date :
Number of positions to fill :
Work shift :
TERAPRO Agriculture, our New Holland agricultural equipment dealers are specialized in the sale and service of new and used tractors, combines, forage harvesters, and much more to help manage all land needs.
For our branch located in Nicolet we are looking for a technician for agricultural equipment (shop).
- A retirement savings plan (RSP) with employer contributions;
- Group insurance (drug, life, disability, health care and customized choices)
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- A referral bonus and annual sports allowance ($);
- Career and advancement opportunities (18 TERAPRO branches);
- Complete and personalized training (interactive platform);
- Terms and conditions facilitating the acquisition of a toolbox;
- Five (5) days of personal leave.
Without limitation, the primary responsibilities will be to:
- Perform inspection and maintenance of agricultural machinery;
- Evaluate, diagnose, and repair customers' equipment or machinery;
- Operate computerized diagnostic equipment;
- Prepare farm equipment for delivery;
- Completing purchase orders;
- Submitting service reports;
- Participate in maintenance training;
- Compliance with programs and occupational health and safety.
- Diploma of vocational studies in agricultural mechanics, construction equipment, heavy vehicles or other related training will be accepted;
- Experience or internship in a similar position;
- Mechanical/hydraulic/electrical aptitude;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Aptitude for collaboration and teamwork.
We thank all those who express interest. However, only selected candidates will be called for an interview.